Well I caught the icky cold like sickness that is going around my house right now. Stuffy nose, sore throat, stuffy ears, headache and lost of voice. So I didn't lose my voice a little I lost it completely! I can literally only do a slight whisper. I have gotten to use my sign language, too bad not many people know sign. But in silence you learn so much.
I have discovered:
My 3 year old will freeze and listen to me quicker if I only whisper.
A room filled with 20 kids can be quieted and attention got with a snap and a silly dance.
Kayla says some of the silliest things when I can't talk and she tries to interpret my signals.
Graydon is the best, he took a sick day to take care of me and help me with the kids. I don't know what I would do without him.
You listen a lot better if you keep your mouth shut!!
So this is me trying to find the positive in my sickness. Have a nice day.




0 comments:
Post a Comment