Thursday, March 10, 2011

4 months and Kayla Update

I can't believe it has already been 4 months!  I thought it went by fast with Kayla but now it's zooming by with Carter.  Carter is doing great loving life.
 
He has two rounds with an ear infection but it did clear up which is awesome.  I really hope that we can make it to his surgery in August without having to get tubes in his ears before hand.  He loves his sister and talking with you. 
 
Carter is grabbing at toys and loves to stick everything her mouth.   He played so hard that he just crashed in his carseat still playing with the toys.

 
He has also decided that he can roll over from his stomach to his back.  It has made tummy time a little tricky as he usually chooses to cut it short now.  He's just a sweet and cute boy and so easy going.  

Height: 26 inches 90%
Weight: 14 lbs 14 oz 60%  (exactly doubled his birth weight)


Kayla News
Kayla had fun celebrating Dr. Seuss birthday by decorating a cat in the hat cookie at Graydon's work.  She was so focused I could get a single picture of her looking up.

0 comments: