So to explain I did not get the position I was going for at first. I waited like 3 weeks and called the director and she said she was still looking and hadn't made a descion. Well then about a week or so after that I find out that she had quit and that now that center didn't have a director or an assistant director. Well then a week later I get a call from the district manager offering me the assistant position. So today I started as the Assistant Director at the West Jordan KinderCare. It was a good day and the staff was awesome. It will take time to get use to the different atmosphere at the center but I am super excited. This will be a great new adventure for me and my family. The best part is that I still get to be in the same building as Kayla and I get a bigger discount on her tuition and the baby's tuition when he gets here.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Congratulations! Starting a new job is always exciting and how great that you get a discount on the kids tuition. I'm so happy for you! Hopefully it continues to go well for you!
Post a Comment