So with it being super hot and all my parents decided to pull out the boat. I decided that I would grin and bear the heat and take Kayla. She loved being on Grandpa's boat!!! They got her to go swimming in the lake and she was very proud of herself. She wasn't such a fan of the tube even though I was right there. But her favorite was driving the boat. She would sit at the wheel any chance she could get. It was lots of fun but I don't think I could take another trip. The bouncing just about killed me. So hopefully someone will take her out again since she loved it so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
How fun! I have always loved boating - I'm sorry the bouncing around wasn't too fun but I'm sure grandma and grandpa would love to take your cute girl out again :)
Post a Comment