So my parents gave all of us a wonderful gift and flew us all the Florida, rented a beach house and gave us a great vacation. I believe my Mom said this was the first time in 6 years that we all were together on a trip. So Kayla did pretty good on the plane ride, she loved take off and landing. In her words "we go super fast!!" The beach was just beautiful! White sand, shells, warm water and plenty of sun. Kayla didn't want anything to do with the waves and we didn't get her into the water until Friday when the waves really died down. It was really hot plus humidity. The heat would actually make me very sick so I got a lot of rest on this trip. Kayla loved being the only kid on the trip and all of the attention that came with that.
The beach was only a short walk away and we made it at least once a day if not more. Kayla loved the sand and her Dad and Uncle Bryan made pretty cool castles and other things to keep her entertained.
The pool! Oh my goodness Kayla loved the pool! She would have stayed in that pool the whole trip if we would have let her.
Alright and just for you guys here is a picture of my growing belly. This was just 13 weeks so I popped out really fast with this one. The swimsuit didn't help my hide it either.
So we had a great time and one day we went to Disney World which is my previous entry. But it was great having everyone together and to get away.




2 comments:
I popped out pretty fast when I was pregnant with Josh. I guess Graeme stretched me all out.
So fun to see the family in pictures in happy Florida. Hope you get a chance to get a vacation after your vacation. Life has a way of rolling along unless you use the brake! (break...OK bad pun) Take care.
Aunt Peggy
Post a Comment