Sunday, February 12, 2012

Christmas

Christmas was wonderful this year and a little stressful.  We moved the day after Christmas but there will be a post on that coming up.  So we found this amazing doll house for Kayla at Costco like 3 months before for a steal of a deal.  Santa's helpers aka me and Graydon had to put it together Christmas Eve.

 
  It took us until 1am to get it put together.  Here is Graydon showing just how big this thing is!  Christmas morning was awesome!  Both kids were super excited to see that Santa had come.  Kayla was very happy that Santa had left one cookie for her to eat.


Kayla was thrilled with her new doll house!  She just couldn't believe it was so big! 
Carter loved his basketball hoop game.  He just played with it forever!  I'm so glad Santa did so well this year.
The damage of the morning.  We were spoiled this year.  See that box in the bottom corner.  Yep I got a beautiful KitchenAid Mixer!  I love it!  I definitely felt very spoiled getting it!

We spent the rest of the day going from family to family loving to see everyone and enjoy the holiday together.  It really was a great Christmas and Kayla even told us to wish Jesus a happy birthday so I feel like we got some of the true meaning across this year.

0 comments: