So I have taken up a hobby and thought I would share. I love to make wreaths! I am always looking for a new type of wreath to make. These are a few of the wreaths I have made. I didn't take pictures of a couple of the ones I made for others but I wish I would have. I love it when someone comments one my wreath or asks me how to make them. It's very relaxing and entertaining to me to make them. I of course got the ideas for the wreaths from other sources so I have put a link under the wreaths if you want to know how to make them.
So this one is my snowflake and candy cane wreaths. They are tutu wreaths and super easy to make. I love how fun they are. I ended up giving these both to someone so I need to make one for my self again.
This one is actually made using paper flowers. I made a couple more of these wreaths but didn't take pictures before giving them to people. They take longer to make since the paper flowers are a bit of a process to make but so worth it. I have learned how to make a new paper flower and can't wait to use it on a wreath.
This is a ribbon wreath. Again super easy and time consuming. But it was way fun to make. I ended up making another one of different ribbon but again didn't take a picture. This one you just cut ribbon in the length you want it and then tie it to a wire wreath base. That's it you decide the spacing and length and just go to town with the ribbon. Someone told me about this wreath so I don't have any link for it.
This is my newest wreath, a yarn wreath. I saw one on pinterest and knew I had to try it. I loved the way it turned out and I look forward to making different colors of these types and adding different types of embellishments.
I love making wreaths but I can't keep making wreaths for myself or I might never be able to use all of them so if you ever want one let me know I would be happy to make one for you.





1 comments:
YAY!! I love seeing the wreaths you've made! The nice thing is you can put wreaths wherever, they don't just have to be on your door.
Post a Comment