Sunday, August 7, 2011

Carter 9 months!

I can't believe he is 9 month already!  He is getting so big and mobile.  Carter is now pulling himself up to standing and cruising around furniture.  He loves watermelon and really wants to feed himself.  
We call him our little puppy dog because when he crawls he turns his hands in slightly and kind of pants.  It's very cute.

 
Carter loves "helping" in the garden.  As you can tell he sampled the ground to make sure it was dirty enough.

 
Carter loves people and has turned out really social.  He also enjoys camping.  He is Carter with Grandma up in the Unitas.  So cute!


Carter is also teething a lot!  He now has two teeth and has three more trying to pop out.  His surgery is on the 17th of August and I'm very nervous but ready to have it done and over with.  We are doing his 9 month appointment at the end of the month because of his surgery so I will have more clear stats on him then.

Weight 19lbs 8 oz

0 comments: