So here are some pictures of our new place. It's a 5 bedroom house and we have two guys in the basement. The first two pictures are of the front room as you walk into the house. I enjoy this room and we spend a lot of time in it.
The next pictures are of the kitchen. We painted the kitchen right before we moved in because the walls were white and had kids drawings all over them. I love the color of the kitchen it's one of my favorite colors.
So you walk in and see the sink and then you look to your left and that is were the breakfast nook is.
So you walk in and see the sink and then you look to your left and that is were the breakfast nook is.
Next is the kids room. My mother-in-law helped out so much with this room as it really needed to painted also. She put on 3 coats of this paint and I love how it turned out. Kayla and Carter share this room and it has turned out great.
Our room needs to be painted but after doing two rooms I was tired and the only reason to paint it was that it looks like an andies mint. So one day maybe we will fix the colors but until then we will just deal with our andies mint room.
The basement has a common area were we do laundry and have a tv.
And we just finished putting together Kayla's play room. She loves this room as it was painted pink and she can just play.
So that's the place. The yard is huge and Kayla loves it! She is out there as much as she possibly can.




2 comments:
It's cute!! Lots of room for the 4 of you now!!!
Such a nice place. And a yard! I love the colors too.
Post a Comment