Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lagoon

So our niece works at Lagoon so that being said she got us $10 tickets!  It was awesome!  You can't beat that price and it really is made for Kayla's age and size.  She loved the rides and could ride all the rides in Mother Goose Land!  So first she rode a classic that I remember as a kid the whale ride.

    Then she wanted to ride a ride called Lady Bug Bop.  This ride takes you up spins you around then drops you!  I couldn't believe she wanted to ride it.  Well daddy had to take her on it because me being pregnant and all couldn't ride.  She was so brave but after the first drop she looked at Graydon and said I'm done. So this was a one time ride for her.

 
She loved the other rides and some friends of ours came with their little boy who is about Kayla's age.  They had so much fun riding all the rides together.  Whenever the little boy would get scared Kayla would put her arm around him and hold on to him to make him feel better.  I made me so proud and excited that she is going to be a good big sister! 

Her favorite ride was the car ride!  She loved driving around!  Can you see how much she is really trying to drive in this picture.  She rode it at least 5 times.
 
Her cousins were there and she loved having them there!  Her they are riding the train ride together.  By this time Kayla was getting really tired.  And we got in the car and this is what happened.  I think she had a good time!  It really was a great day and we really enjoyed it!

 

1 comments:

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

She looks wasted in that last picture. :) Too much excitement in one day and fast asleep on the way home.