Sunday, December 14, 2008

Zoo Lights and Animal Noises




So I was really excited when we went to the Zoo on Friday night. They have pretty cool Christmas lights and Kayla loves lights and animals. So it was of course freezing cold but the wind stopped for a little bit while we were inside so it turned out to be bearable. Kayla really seemed to enjoy looking at the lights and would point out the ones she wanted to get closer to. But her favorite part of the night was the monkeys. They have this really cool part where you are at the trees level so that you are right where the monkeys are. She loved watching them run around and play. So I took the chance to teacher what monkey's say and we haven't heard much else since. She literally fell asleep making the monkey noise. It was really cute.So I got video of all the animal noises Kayla knows, there is the monkey, the elephant, the cat and she makes a fishy face too.