So it's been forever since I have posted because life has been crazy! So Kayla was a very sick little girl for a little while there. She started screaming at daycare one day and wouldn't stop. So they came and got me from my classroom and got me out of there pretty quick. I took her to the doctor and our doctor sent us to primary childrens. Scary huh!!!! So we go to the ER, which primary is amazing by the way and they were so nice to us, and they take x-rays and she has to have a enma to clear her out. Which I'm telling you now it's no fun watching your child scream and reach for you and you can't do anything. So they sent us home, then on Wednesday night I went to pick her up from my parents and she started grunting and screaming again except this time it was worse. Back to the ER for us and more test and an ive this time. She was misrable. Well they decide to admit her. She then recieved a tube down her nose to pump her full of laxitives. She was doing pretty good and thought it was pretty cool to push her ive stand around up and down the halls. The nurses would just laugh because she wouldn't stay in her room. Well by Friday she was finally pooping clear and more x-rays and she was releases all better. We now have to keep her on Miralax to make sure she doesn't do that again and I never thought I would be so interested in poop but oh well.
The Cabin
So after Kayla got out of the hospital we went to a cabin in the Unitas with Graydon's family to relax and just get away. It was very cold but fun and it even snowed on the day we came home. So here are some pictures of that little trip and hopefully I will be keeping up on the blog better now.



Thursday, October 16, 2008
Update!!
Posted by The Sills at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment