Thursday, September 4, 2008

Not doing much, just busy.

I feel like we are doing a whole lot but when asked what's new I can't really think of too much. Graydon started school and he's got some pretty tough classes. He's actually got a cadaver lab. Crazy huh?!! I know I wouldn't be able to do it but he's into it. Hopefully everything goes as planned and he will be able to apply for the Radiology program in January and we hope that the wait isn't too long. They only let 30 new people in each fall so it could be between a 1 to 3 year wait. Kayla is getting big and climbs over everything. She has a rocking horse that her uncle Curtis made for her when she was born and she can now climb on it herself. In fact if we try to help her she gets really mad at us and pushes us away. So I got brave and pulled out my center piece for my coffee table and put it out. Well it's got a bunch of balls some of which are glass and Kayla thought I had gotten her a new toy. Check her out trying to eat one of these balls! That's quite a bubble girlie!














So Graydon, who is a huge BYU fan if you didn't know, was very happy to find himself with tickets to the opening game. My Aunt and Uncle have season tickets and weren't able to use them. Well he had a blast and me not being a big sports fan told him he could take a buddy. Well they went down and Graydon found this shirt for Kayla because he is determined to make her a BYU fan with him so that he can have someone to watch the games with in the house. I do have to say she looks pretty cute in it.














And last but not least here is a picture of Kayla playing horsey with her daddy. She thinks it's great to be able to climb on his back and get a ride. OH and my baby is turning 1 this month!!! I can't believe it! There is no way she is that old but that day is coming and coming fast!

1 comments:

Heather said...

A cougar shirt looks good on anyone, don't you think?!! Go Y!

Good luck to Graydon on the new classes. I took a cadaver lab at BYU and LOVED it. I was all ready to be totally creeped out the first day, but really, you gain an awesome appreciation for just how cool your body is when all is said and done. It was just the memorization that KILLED me.