Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Nothing much



So there really isn't too much going on with our lives right now. Kayla is growing and growing and growing!!!! We were at a friends baby blessing and she looked at the baby and pointed at him and said "baby"! Well lets just say we were in a little bit of shock but she said it again and so I guess she can say baby. I have been dealing with being sick this past week. I'm on the brink of pneumonia but luckily I went to the doctor before it became too bad and now I'm all drugged up and getting better. Kayla has started to be very interested in reading. She has a little seat in our front room and she will sit there with a book and "read" it. It's so cute I love it and I hope she will always love reading.So I've got a little monkey who loves to go where we wouldn't think she could go. The other day she actually pushed the stand for the printer out of the way and got behind it. She was very proud of herself.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Personally, I like the one of Kayla on the chair "reading" the upside down book. Kids are so funny when they try and impersonate their folks. She's just a doll, Aimee!