Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Us

Hey there! So I started this for everyone that doesn't see us that regularly and to brag about how cute my baby is! Well let me get you up to date with everything that is going on with us.

Graydon is doing well in school. Almost done with his associates(yeah!). He currently works for Dick's Marketplace in Bountiful as a evening supervisor. He likes it, it's a non stress job while he's going to school. He still enjoys his computer games (more like addicted to World of Warcraft but who notices). But he will always make time for Kayla.

Kayla is beautiful and the biggest joy in our lives. She was born Sept. 18th 2007 and weighed 8lbs, 1oz and 21 inches long. She came with a full head of hair! She has come a long way since then. She's now 6 months old(wow how time flys!) We weighed her over the weekend and she's 18lbs and 27 inches long! Big girl! She's rolling around every where! You have to watch your step because she will try to follow after you! She is loving eating rice cereal and so far likes peas and squash! Let her grab her toes and she will talk up a storm! She for some reason thinks you have to be holding on to something to talk.

Aimee (that's me) is still working at Burns & Wilcox, an insurance company. It's pretty boring there so to change it up I still teach dance and tumbling. I only teach on Wednesdays a few classes and have one soloist but I love it. I am currently looking for another job to be closer to my home so I don't spend so much time away from Kayla and Graydon.

So yeah that is what is new with us! Now I can keep you updated! And don't worry I will put pictures up all the time you can count on it!

1 comments:

Dasha's Thoughts said...

Yeah! Happy family! To Cute